Class Schedules are a Thing
Oh yeah I was gonna post my class schedule for next semester. I’m not gonna go in to times (too much) or other crazy things, but here you go:
- Astronomy Lab - Unlike normal Astronomy, where we learn all the conceptual stuff, Astronomy Lab focuses on learning to use observational equipment. Which means I get to go up to the observatory on the roof of one of the buildings on campus again, which is awesome.
- Shakespeare: Representative Plays - I love me some Shakespeare. The professor teaching this class is the same one as the “English Literature up to the 1700s” course I took, as well, and he was great!
- Introduction to Narrative - A writing class about writing and stuff. Only late at night. It’s exactly what it says on the tin, really.
- World Religions - I’m not-so-secretly a huge nerd for this kind of thing. And it’s part of the Section III Cluster thingy I have to do for general education, so bring it on! (The reading list looks awesome, too. I’ve always wanted to read the Bhagavad Gita~ No, really.)
- Japanese Calligraphy - The good news is that this class is gonna be amazing. The bad news is that it’s early on Saturday mornings.
I still have…two weeks of summer break left? It gets cut short a bit since I have to, you know, get to school and move in and everything, and then there’s that last weekend and then classes start. They really make it a pain to get classes too so I’m glad I got in to stuff that (save calligraphy) I honestly need to take to graduate.